Many of you have probably heard about food pantries and head start programs in your communities, but did you know that ICAA operates those programs along with several others in an effort to help low-income individuals and families increase their financial security? Individuals and families have opportunities to receive services such as:
- Connecting survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault to legal aid
- Building additional skills to increase income levels
- Obtaining safe and affordable housing for Veteran families
- Developing skills to overcome common parenting challenges
- Learning leadership abilities through our youth programs
- Assisting local entrepreneurs with business development and marketing
- And much, much more
We know that many within our communities have experienced additional struggles due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are here to help! Even if you may not have qualified for some of our programs in the past, you might qualify now for COVID-related programs that are being offered by ICAA this year. Check out our website or give us a call so we can walk you through programs you or your family may be eligible for. If we do not have a program that fits your needs, we may be able to point you in the right direction.
If you are interested in volunteering, partnering, or donating to any of our programs or services, please visit www.indianheadcaa.org or call (715) 532-4222.
ICAA is an equal opportunity employer and provider operating under an approved Affirmative Action Plan.