SPOONER, WI -- The City of Spooner Police Department is accepting applications for Police Officers. This career responsibility includes general police work to maintain public safety through the enforcement of State, Federal, and Municipal ordinances required by the Chief of Police.
An employee in this class performs a wide variety of duties connected with law enforcement work. These duties include investigation, enforcement, and various types of assistance to the public. Assigned duties are performed in accordance with State and federal law and the Municipal Ordinance regulations.
General supervision is received from the Chief of Police and Police Captain and the officer is expected to exercise independent judgment and initiative when faced with emergency situations.
Wages are dependent on qualifications, with a full benefit package.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent.
- Associate Degree in Police Science or 60 college-level credits and certification.
- Must meet the minimum requirements of the State Law Enforcement Standards Board and possess a valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
For further information, contact:
- Chief Mike Kronberger
- City of Spooner Police Department
- 221 Elm St. Spooner, WI 54801
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (715) 635-3527
Job postings will remain open until the positions have been filled. EOE