'Join The Movement' – Meet Our Physical Therapy Assistant
SPOONER -- Matt Hagen, a Shell Lake native, graduated from the PTA (Physical Therapy Assistant) program at Chippewa Valley Technical College in 2013. He had three years of experience as a Physical Therapy Aide prior to becoming a PT Assistant with us at Greenfield Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, LLC.
As a Physical Therapy Assistant, Matt works under the direction and supervision of the Physical Therapists to treat patients through exercise, soft tissue work, gait and balance training and other therapy interventions, including Aquatic (pool) Therapy. Matt also works with industrial patients in clinic and will visit the workplace to proactively assess the job demands and implement a prevention-focused mindset.
He looks forward to treating patients, developing ongoing relationships and improving the wellness of our local communities. In his time away from the clinic, Matt enjoys hunting, ice fishing, going to the gym and playing sand volleyball in the summer.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Pool Therapy – No Pressure Pain Relief'
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet our Physical Therapist
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet the Owner
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement'
- Spooner Physical Therapy has a Whole New Look and Feel and New Owner
- Meet The Team In The North!
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Now Official Rehab Provider for Wisconsin Muskies
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Kicking Off 3rd Annual Food Drive and Coloring Contest!
- Erik Larson Proudly Announces Acquisition of Spooner Physical Therapy!