BURNETT COUNTY -- Morris Bearhart has been arrested and cited for speeding, operating left of the center line and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated 11th offense, according to a press release from the Burnett County Sheriff's Office.
On 12-18-20 at approximately 2:42am a truck was pulled over in the Village of Webster for exceeding the posted speed limit and operating the vehicle left of the center line. The operator was identified as Morris J. Bearhart (DOB 9-16-74).
While in contact with the driver, the Burnett County Deputy noticed an odor of intoxicants, slurred speech and an admission of consuming intoxicating beverages. Bearhart was requested to conduct Standardized Field Sobriety Tests and subsequently failed.
Bearhart was arrested and transported to the Burnett Medical Center where a search warrant was obtained for a sample of his blood.
Bearhart was cited for operating faster than the posted speed limit, operating left of the center line and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated 11th offense.
- Per Burnett County Sheriff's Office
More Crime & Court Articles
- Investigation Into Explosive Device Found By Wild Rivers Trail Leads To Charges For Spooner Man
- Attempted Homicide Charges Filed; Trego Man Allegedly Ran Someone Over With UTV
- UPDATE: Authorities Release New information On Stone Lake Area Death Investigation; Seek Public’s Help
- Read More Crime & Court News