Missing Waupun Man Found Deceased in Barron County
On Monday, November 20, 2017l at 7:28 p.m., the Barron County Sheriff’s Department received a call of a suspicious vehicle at the New Scandinavia Lutheran Church outside of Dallas.
Deputies arrived on scene and the vehicle listed to a missing and endangered person from Waupun. No one was in the vehicle and deputies did check the area.
Just into the woods deputies located Ryan Mitchell, 30 from Waupun, deceased from what appears to be a suicide by hanging.
Mitchell had been missing since Saturday in the Waupun area. Waupun police were contacted and the Barron County case has been forwarded to them.
Per Chris Fitzgerald Barron County Sheriff
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Barron Man Indicted in Federal Court on Meth Charges
- Barron County Woman Charged with Wire Fraud & Tax Crimes
- Skeletal Remains of Human Body Discovered in Barron County
- Authorities Identify Deceased Person Found in Interstate Park
- Jury Trials Scheduled for 2 Men Charged Criminally in Barron County Death Case
- Barn Fire in Barron
- Human West Nile Virus Confirmed in Barron County
- Man Wanted on Nationwide Warrant Arrested: Appears in Barron County Court
- Charges of Child Neglect Filed After Missing Child Located