SPOONER -- Volunteers for the Spooner Fire Department along with the Spooner Police Department responded to a "trailer on fire" in Spooner today, July 14, 2017, at approximately 5 pm. The report came in stating that the deck that was attached to the mobile home unit - located at 300 Park West in Spooner - had caught on fire.
The Spooner Fire Department volunteers responded to the incident and seem to have extinguished the situation.
Spooner Fire Chief, Darren Vik, confirmed to DrydenWire.com a short time ago that there were no injuries involved in this incident.
"The deck of the home was destroyed but the interior was not affected," Vik said. However, "there may have been some heat damage to the neighbors siding."
The cause of the fire is not known to DrydenWire.com at this time.
[Video & Images by Ben Dryden]
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Spooner Railroad Park Preservation Efforts Announced
- Suspected Drug House Located in Spooner after Traffic Stop by Spooner Police
- 13-Year-Old Former Spooner Student Drowns in Ohio River
- Spooner Man Dies After Motorcycle Crash in Washburn County
- Why Choose Spooner Physical Therapy and Rehab? It's as Easy as ABC
- Rally in Spooner Focused on Fixing ACA, Not Repealing It
- Court Finds Probable Cause Against Man Charged with Making Terrorist Threats at Spooner Graduation
- Felony Meth Charges Filed Against Spooner Man
- Have You Registered for Spooner Health’s 10th Annual Golf Outing Yet?