SPOONER -- Volunteers for the Spooner Fire Department along with the Spooner Police Department responded to a "trailer on fire" in Spooner today, July 14, 2017, at approximately 5 pm. The report came in stating that the deck that was attached to the mobile home unit - located at 300 Park West in Spooner - had caught on fire.
The Spooner Fire Department volunteers responded to the incident and seem to have extinguished the situation.
Spooner Fire Chief, Darren Vik, confirmed to DrydenWire.com a short time ago that there were no injuries involved in this incident.
"The deck of the home was destroyed but the interior was not affected," Vik said. However, "there may have been some heat damage to the neighbors siding."
The cause of the fire is not known to DrydenWire.com at this time.
[Video & Images by Ben Dryden]
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Fall Hydrant Flushing Program Begins Monday for Spooner
- Court Orders Probation for Spooner Woman Charged With Child Neglect
- Join Me at the 'Livin Life and Lovin It' Senior Expo Friday in Spooner, September 29th!
- Save the Date: Fall Clean Up Day for City of Spooner Residents
- The Second Victim (Pt 2): 'Bringing Criminals Home With You'
- Spooner Eye Care will be Seeing Patients in Their New Building Soon
- Traffic Stop & K-9 Sniff Result in Drug Charges for Spooner Man and Woman
- Rep. Quinn: Bringing the Budget Home
- Spooner Woman Facing Charges of Maintaining Drug Trafficking Place
- Mexican Restaurant Set to Open in Spooner