UPDATE: According to the Washburn County dispatch log, Zachary Richardson was taken into custody at approximately 11:45p last night.
DrydenWire.com will have more on this development when additional information becomes available.
Nationwide Arrest Warrant Issued for Spooner Man
Zachary Richardson is now facing additional criminal charges.
WASBHURN COUNTY -- A Nationwide Arrest Warrant has been issued along with Child Pornography charges for Spooner, WI man Zachary Richardson.
Richardson is already facing numerous felony charges in Washburn County Circuit Court including child sexual assault following an investigation in January 2019.
DrydenWire.com reported on January 17, 2019 that Richardson was charged with the following:
- Class B Felony Repeated Sexual Assault of a Child
- Class B Felony 1st Degree Sexual Assault of a Child Under Age 12
- Class B Felony Sexual Assault of a Child Under 16 Years of Age
- 3 Counts of Class C Felony [Unlawful Sexual Contact With a Child]
- 2 Counts of Class I Felony Exposing a Child to Harmful Material
- 2 Counts of Class F Felony Causing Child Under 13 to View/Listen to Sexual Activity
- 2 Counts of Class I Felony Exposing Genitals
According to online circuit court records, on March 7, 2019 an amended criminal complaint was filed against Richardson. He is now facing additional criminal charges including:
- 3 counts of Class C Felony Child Sexual Exploitation - Videos, Records, etc.
- 7 counts of Class D Felony Possession of Child Pornography
Richardson failed to appear for a scheduled court hearing on March 7, 2019 and the Court issued a nationwide warrant for his arrest.
Anyone with knowledge of Richardson’s whereabouts can contact the Washburn County Sheriff’s Office at 715-468-4700.
Read the previous post about Zackary Richardson by clicking HERE.