New Phone System Glitch Being Resolved at Northview Eye
SPOONER -- Gabrielle Smiley, part owner of the new Northview Eye Associates - formerly Spooner Eye Care - says that they have been experiencing a phone issue that may be preventing local citizens from being able to reach their business.
"Our office manager Sondra and I have been working on correcting a situation with our phones," Gabrielle stated to DrydenWire.com. "When we moved to our new location, for some reason, local numbers are not able to call in and receive an automated message that says our number is disconnected."
Fear not, Gabrielle says that the (715)-635-2020 number is still their number and they are working hard to correct the issue and hope to have this resolved by the end of the day.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Dementia Care System Redesign Survey
- Scammers Using Barron County Department of Health & Human Services Phone Number
- DOC Issues Warrant for Man Being Sought by the Washburn County Sheriff's Office
- They're Clean, Green and Just a Phone Call Away
- Minong Police Dept. Warns of Phone Scam about Northwood School District
- Webster Woman Charged with 8th & 9th OWI's After Being Arrested for 7th on July 4th
- Schmitz's Economart: Beware of Phone Scam!
- Shell Lake Police Foundation Being Organized
- Spooner Police Receive Report of Counterfeit Money Being Used in Spooner