Numerous Fraudulent Checks/Forgery Cases Reported in Sawyer County
The Sawyer County Sheriff’s Office and the Lac Court Oreilles Police Department are investigating numerous fraudulent checks/forgery cases that have been reported since 10/16/17 in Sawyer County. The checks have been printed with the following account names: Lac Court Oreilles Government General Disbursement Check; JLG Investments Inc; Goodwin Consulting, LLC; Native American Financial Services, LLC; 43 Apple Hill, LLC; and Bugo Ganay Giizhig Inc.
A network of suspects involved in these cases has been identified including: Justin L. Gordon, Louis Gordon, Kathryn Isham, Vanessa Hamilton, Denise Hamilton, Mary Jo Isham, James Fairbanks, Steven Cole Keefer, Woody Bird, Daren Moore, Johnny Ray Smith Jr, Kelly Martin, Selena Isham, Cassandra Reed, Heather Grover, Corby Gordon, Belinda Dennis, Travis Burch, Robert Corbine, Mary Ellen Corbine, Kyle Ray Cloud, Casey McKnight, Chalice Wade, Danelle Sharlow, Danette Sharlow, Tonya L. Victor, Patrick White and Anthony Stephenson.
To date these checks have been cashed or attempted to be cashed in Sawyer County, but is possible that they will appear in other areas of Wisconsin or Minnesota. If anyone had or has contact with or information about any of these checks or suspects please contact Deputy Darin Jensen, 715-634-4858 or email@example.com.
- LAST NAME: Gordon
- FIRST NAME: Justin
- MIDDLE NAME: L
- DATE OF BIRTH: 09/24/1987
- AGE: 30
- ALIAS/KNICKNAME: Daniel John Goodwin Jordan Hugh Grant
- SEX: Male
- RACE: Native American
- HEIGHT: 5' 07"
- WEIGHT: 140
- EYE COLOR: Brown
- HAIR COLOR: Black
Agency Contact Information
- AGENCY NAME: Sawyer County Sheriff Office
- OFFICER ISSUING ALERT: Chief Deputy Craig Faulstich
- TELEPHONE NUMBER: 715-634-4858
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Investigation into Heroin & Cocaine Trafficking in Sawyer Co. Leads to Multiple Arrests
- Two Adults and Four-Year-Old Child Die from Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Sawyer Co.
- Mrotek Sworn in as Sawyer County Sheriff
- FBI Involved in Check Forgery Case; Sawyer County Officers Thanked for Quick Action
- Authorities: Reported Missing Man on ATV Found Safe
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day To Be Held In Sawyer County October 28th
- DrydenWire Announces Expansion to Sawyer County
- Governor Walker Appoints New Sawyer County Sheriff
- Rash of Burglaries Reported in Burnett County