19 Year Old Female Injured in Barron County Crash
On 01-21-18, at approximately 11:53 am, a WI State Patrol Trooper responded to a one vehicle crash on County M north of 17 1/4 Avenue. Upon arrival, the Trooper reported the driver was trapped in the vehicle with injuries.
Initial investigation indicated the vehicle was traveling north on CTH M when it lost control. The vehicle entered the right ditch and struck a tree on the drivers side. After extrication, the driver was flown from the scene to Regions hospital in St. Paul, MN.
The crash remains under investigation by the WI State Patrol.
Assisting agencies included Barron County Sheriff’s Department, Cameron Fire Department, LMC Ambulance, and Lifelink Medical Helicopter Transport.
Unit 1: Passenger Car (2001 Buick Park Avenue)
- Driver: Sieja, Kelly Anne, 19 Year Old Female From Rice Lake
- Injuries: Non-Life Threatening
- Transported To: Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- Seatbelt Use: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No
- Enforcement Action: Pending Investigation
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Barron County Sheriff Wants Drug Testing In High Schools
- 3 People Apply for Barron County District Attorney
- 5 Days Jail & 3 Year Deferred Agreement Ordered in Washburn Co. High Speed Pursuit Case
- Northwoods Festival Canceled This Year
- Woman Sentenced in Barron County for Conviction of Delivery of Meth
- Man in Custody After Allegedly Firing Gun During Altercation in Barron County
- Spooner Fire Department Rescues Injured Man From School Roof
- Sex Offender to be Released in Barron County on Tuesday
- 2nd Person Arrested for Obstruction After Lying to Officers About Barron Co. Gun Incident
- 86-Year-Old Cadott Man Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle