SHELL LAKE, WI -- This year's free will donation-based pig roast lunch to support the City of Shell Lake Chamber July 3rd Firework and street dance will be on Saturday, May 27th, 2023, 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, at Matts' Ice Cream Stand in Shell Lake, WI, located at 457 Highway 63, on the corner of County Road B (6th Ave / CTY B) & Highway 63 directly across from the Shell Lake public beach.
- Full pig spit roasted over the grill
- Baked Beans
- Every patron of the lunch will receive a free ice cream cone or shave ice from Matt's Ice Cream Stand.
The 3rd of July events are mainly donation-based. If you are unable to attend and wish to give to help us improve this 3rd of July fireworks and street dance event please feel free to make your check out to: SHELL LAKE CHAMBER. Memo Line should say: “3rd of July” and be mailed to: Shell Lake Chamber, PO Box 121, Shell Lake, WI. 54871.
This free-will fundraiser is sponsored by these businesses and private individuals:
- Matt's Ice Cream Stand (FB)
- The Body Shop Fitness Centers
- Lakeside Watercraft Rental
- Terry & Diane Dryden
- Shell Lake State Bank
- Sawyer Creek Cattle Company
- Brown Construction and Roofing
- Manion Foods
This freewill fundraiser is to raise money for Shell Lake's 3rd of July Fireworks show and Street Dance. This freewill fundraiser will help grow the fireworks show and continue to allow everyone to enjoy the night's street dance for FREE. We invite our community members, friends, and families to come out and help support our mission.
2023 Fireworks and Street Dance:
- Shell Lake's 3rd of July event will start at 8 PM on the main street with the family-friendly street dance with the high energy & sounds from Chicago's band “Sushi Roll”.
- Fireworks will start at dark (approximately 9:50-10:00 PM) at the Shell Lake beach. Listen for the thunderous boom to signal the show's start.
The fireworks will be launched from barges from the lake directly in front of the beach/pavilion. The best seating for this show will be that of the direct line of sight to the barges. If you can see them you will be able to see these fireworks.
Come early support our local downtown businesses and enjoy some family and friends time overlooking one of the nicest lakes in Northwest Wisconsin!
Last Update: May 22, 2023 8:55 am CDT