Poll: Help Pick the New Logo for a Local Business
Local business Clover Meadow Winery & White Wolf Distillery has partnered with DrydenVine to create their new website, wine labels, etc., along with new logos. The logo for the White Wolf Distillery is the only one that we can't seem to decide on and we need that before we can move forward.
As of today, we are down to two final options. The team at Clover Meadow / White Wolf and our team at DrydenVine are 50/50 on which we like best, so we thought we would put out a poll to let you have a say in what logo we should use.
Here was the previous logo:
The direction of the new logo is to be minimalistic, streamlined, unique, and modern. This logo will also appear on the White Wolf Distillery's organic Brandies and Shine bottle labels.
Option A: Logo Using Similar Portrait of the Previous Logo
Option B: Transparent Front-Facing Logo
Vote Now for Option A or Option B
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Cumberland Police Seeking Public's Help Identifying Female Subject
- Express Employment Services: Respecting People, Impacting Business
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subject
- Local Lawmakers Weigh In On Marijuana Legalization In Wisconsin
- Siren Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying This Person
- Clear Lake Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying this Vehicle & Subject
- Turtle Lake Police Seeking Public's Help Identifying Suspects
- Lakeland Family Resource Center Moves to Business Center
- Is Bargain Bills Going out of Business?