MADISON – Representative Gae Magnafici (R-Dresser) will be holding in-district listening sessions on Friday, March 29th to gather feedback from constituents on Wisconsin’s 2019-2021 biennial budget.
Members of the public and the press are encouraged to attend the following listening sessions:
- Larsen Family Public Library
- 7401 Main St W, Webster, WI 54893
- Balsam Lake Public Library
- 404 W Main St, Balsam Lake, WI 54810
- Somerset Public Library
- 208 Hud St, Somerset, WI 54025
Constituents are also encouraged to contact Representative Magnafici’s office about any issues or questions they have by phone at 608-267-2365 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Politics & Government Articles
- Tiffany Calls On Evers, Legislative Leaders, To Work Together To Craft “Realistic, Workable, And Data-Based” COVID-19 Guidelines
- Gov. Evers Announces Wisconsin Has Shipped One Millionth N95 Mask Through State Distribution System
- Gov. Evers Invests $120 Million To Support Small Businesses As COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Read More Politics & Government News