Rep. Quinn Announces December Listening Sessions
MADISON, Wis. -- Representative Romaine Quinn (R-Rice Lake) announced two upcoming listening sessions to be held in December. Since taking office, Rep. Quinn has participated in over 15 listening events across the district.
“With another Assembly floor session scheduled for January, I’m looking forward to a robust conversation about the priorities of our district,” said Rep. Quinn. “We’ve accomplished a lot this year, and hearing from constituents has truly helped guide my decisions. I hope everyone will join me to discuss legislative goals they’d like to see for the New Year.”
The sessions will be:
- 12/8/2017 Birchwood: Senior Citizen Center, 110 Euclid Avenue, Birchwood, 54817; 5:30-6:30 pm
- 12/9/2017 Turtle Lake: Turtle Lake Village Hall, 114 Martin Avenue East, Turtle Lake, 54889; 10:00-11:00 am
You May Also Be Interested In:
- (WINNER ANNOUNCED) Giveaway Saturday - December, 2 2017
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- What's New on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon Prime in December
- Rep. Quinn Discusses Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions
- Shannon Zimmerman Announces Run for Wisconsin State Senate, 10th District
- ICYMI: DrydenWire Announces BurnettWire
- Rep. Quinn: Mining: Why I Voted Yes
- Erik Larson Proudly Announces Acquisition of Spooner Physical Therapy!
- DrydenWire Announces Expansion to Sawyer County