Rep. Quinn Wants To Hear From You (Survey)
2017 Spring Survey
As I did two years ago, once again I have a Spring Survey to get to know your thoughts on the key issues facing our state. I recently sent out hard copies, and thank you to those who have already filled them out!
If you did not receive a survey in the mail, I still want to hear your thoughts. The survey is posted on my website. Click here to take the survey. I look forward to reading your thoughts about the matters facing the state and the 75th Assembly District.
Bills I Support
This week's featured bills:
- AB 210: This bill requires the state auditor to appoint an inspector to investigate the Department of Transportation. The inspector will review finances, performance, fraud, inefficiencies, and accomplishments and report back to the legislature.
- LRB 2748: This proposal, authored by Rep. Rodriguez, eliminates the "Child Care Cliff" in the Wisconsin Shares program. This bill creates a sliding scale so that individuals can still receive a partial subsidy as their income rises.
Budget Listening Sessions
The Joint Committee on Finance holds listening sessions around the state to get public input about Governor Walker's budget. The session that is closest to our district will be on April 18th, at Spooner High School, 801 Co. Hwy. A, Spooner, WI 54801, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
If you cannot make this session, they will also be holding a listening session on April 19th, at Ellsworth High School, 323 W Hillcrest St, Ellsworth, WI 54011, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
My office is always open, and your feedback truly helps guide my thinking.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 11/13 to 11/17
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 11/13 to 11/19
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/13 to 11/19
- 'Happy Thanksgiving' - This Week's Great Deals from Economart!
- Washburn County Accident Report from 11/9 to 11/15
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 11/6 to 11/10
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 11/6 to 11/12
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/6 to 11/13
- 'Where Do You Floss?' - Enter to Win a FREE 'Just Do It' T-Shirt from River Street Dental
- Washburn County Accident Report from 11/2 to 11/8