The Sawyer County Sheriff's Department had utilized K-9 Robbie several times and send our sympathies to Deputy Carroll.Rice Lake Police Department received word that K9 Robbie passed away today.
K9 Robbie started his career as a police dog with Police Chief Steve Roux as his handler. When Roux was promoted to chief, Robbie worked with Handler Mike Carroll; serving with both RLPD and the Barron County Sheriff's Department until he was retired.
K9 Robbie spent his career serving & protecting the citizens in our community. The RLPD family thanks him for his sacrifice and our condolences to his handlers.
RIP K9 Robbie. You will be missed.
Per Rice Lake Police Department
Today, retired K9 "Robbie" who's handler was first Steve Roux with RLPD and then Mike Carroll from Barron County Sheriff's Department has passed away. Robbie was an amazing dog that did a lot of great things for this area. Thank you for your service, Robbie.
Per Barron County Sheriff Fitzgerald
The Sawyer County Sheriff's Department had utilized K-9 Robbie several times and send our sympathies to Deputy Carroll.
Per Sawyer County K9 LTD
K9s are more than just a dog, they're you're back up, partner, and companion. Sending our love to Barron County!
Per Sawyer County Sheriff's Office
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Washburn County Word: Don’t Let Summer Slip Away
- August Report from the Shell Lake Police Department
- Rice Lake Man Sees ‘Desperate Need’ for Jail Ministry
- New Emergency First Responder Team Created in Barron County
- Barron County Search Warrant Results in 4 Arrests on Various Drug Charges
- Shell Lake Police Foundation Being Organized
- Shell Lake Man Charged with Trafficking Meth Following Sawyer County Investigation
- 'Controlled Buy' Leads to Woman Charged with Maintaining Drug Trafficking Place in Rice Lake
- Giveaway Saturday: All Winners Announced for FREE Passes to Jack Pine