Rusk County Sheriff's Office Asking for Public's Help
The Rusk County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance with any information regarding the pictured vehicle.
"On December 26, 2017, in the early morning hours, this stolen vehicle was found crashed on Highway 27 in the Town of Willard. This vehicle was stolen on the night of Dec. 25th from a residence on Broken Arrow Road. If you have any information, please contact us or Deputy Dave Fenstermacher #114."
You can contact the Rusk County Sheriff's Office at (715) 532-2189.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Namekagon River Highlighted as Wisconsin's Moving National Park with Help from Tourism Grant
- Rusk County Deputy to be Recognized as Wisconsin Assembly ‘Hometown Hero’
- Rusk County Sheriff's Office Asking for Public's Help in Recent Theft
- Rice Lake PD Needs Your Help Identifying This Person
- RLPD Needs Your Help Identifying Two Subjects in These Photos
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subject
- First Independent Mortgage Consultant Office Opens in Spooner
- Siren Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying This Person
- Poll: Help Pick the New Logo for a Local Business