(UPDATE) Rusk County Sheriff's Office has Identified Subjects
***UPDATE*** The Rusk County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to DrydenWire.com that they have identified the individuals from yesterday's post and thanks the public for their help.
Rusk County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subjects
Monday, December 4, 2017 | DrydenWire
The Rusk County Sheriff's Office is requesting the public's help in identifying the individuals in these photos.
When reached, the Sheriff's Office stated to DrydenWire.com that the incident involves a sign being removed from an area business. The sign appeared in these photos on social media showing it being burned.
The Rusk County Sheriff's Office asks for anyone with information to call their tipster line at 715-532-2206 or their office at 715-532-2200.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subject
- First Independent Mortgage Consultant Office Opens in Spooner
- DOC Issues Warrant for Man Being Sought by the Washburn County Sheriff's Office
- Jury Trial Postponed for Man Charged With Killing Rusk County Deputy
- Bayfield Co. Sheriff's Office Seeking Wanted Man with Last Known Address of Hayward, WI
- Judge Denies Motion for Change of Venue; Nitek Trial to Remain in Rusk County
- CVSO Office Now Offers Van Transportation for Veterans to Minneapolis VAMC
- Bayfield Co. Authorities Seeking Public's Assistance Identifying These Subjects
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Armored Hummer Project Raffle Now Complete
- UPDATE: Female Drowning Victim Identified from Incident on St. Croix River