Salvation Army in 'Desperate Need' for Bell Ringers in Washburn County
The Washburn County Unit of the Salvation Army is in desperate need of people to ring the bells at the red kettles. The monies received in the red kettles at Christmas time is our total budget for the year. So far this year, we are falling behind.
If you would like to help the needy, the less fortunate and those who have fallen on hard times, please call & schedule a time at either Economart or Shopko.
For Spooner call 715-635-3742 & for Shell Lake call 715-468-2405.
Our deepest appreciation for those who have already volunteered and thank you in advance for all future ringers.
Have a blessed Christmas.
Mary Shepherd, Chair of the Washburn County Unit of the Salvation Army.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Moms Club of NW Wisconsin Organizes Fundraiser to Benefit Children in Need
- Ask the Dentist: What Do I Need to Know About Aging and My Oral Health?
- Ask the Dentist: What is Bone Grafting and Why Would I Need It?
- Rice Lake Man Sees ‘Desperate Need’ for Jail Ministry
- Upcoming Project & Need Special Equipment? Let Hardware Hank Help!
- Weekly Rehab Minute: Concussions; What you need to know!
- Dock Talk: Sheriff's Deputy and Army Recruiter William Shafer
- What You Need to Know About Zebra Mussels
- What You Need to Know About 'Victim Grooming'