SPOONER, WI -- The Spooner Area School District (SASD) School Board has taken action regarding the Rails Reopening Plan school attendance levels this evening during their regular meeting, according to SASD Superintendent, Dr. David Aslyn.
After a comprehensive discussion, the Board approved the following attendance actions:
- SASD students attending school in-person will have a remote learning day on Thursday, November 19th and will have in-person learning on Friday, November 20th.
- Remote instruction will be in place for all SASD students from November 30th - December 7th. In-person learning will not take place during this time period. The intent is for students who have been attending school in person to return to school at the current attendance level on December 7th.
- Students participating in the remote-only learning option will have no change to their programming for this period of time.
- Information about food service for children will be provided shortly.
- Parents/families should contact their child's school office with additional questions.