Scouts Spend a Beautiful Sunday on the Ice
Spooner Boy Scout Troop 104 and Cub Scout Pack 62 spent last Sunday Ice Fishing on Spooner Lake.
It was a beautiful day to spend outside and many Scouts and their families turned out to try out their luck.
The Boy Scouts served hot cocoa, soup, and hot dogs on the ice. Many local businesses donated prizes for the kids.
The Scouts would like Holiday North, Holiday South, Schmitz's Economart, Shopko, Kwik Trip, Ace Hardware, Spooner Outlet, and AAA Sportshop for their generosity. A fun time was had by all!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rodgers Says He’s Been Cleared to Play for Packers on Sunday
- Spooner Police Officers Spend Quality Time with Special Boy
- Beautiful Hearts Rescue and Horse Sanctuary Announces 2nd Annual Ugly Duckling Trainer Challenge
- Scouts Have ‘Perfect Day’ on the Ice
- NEW INFORMATION: More Details From Sunday's Stolen Vehicle & High-Speed Pursuit
- Daylight Saving Time Ends Sunday. Check Home Detectors as you "Fall Back"