'Controlled Buys' of Meth Lead to Arrest of Man at Chetek Business
On December 13, 2017, the Barron County Sheriff’s Department Drug Unit, with the assistance of the Rusk County Sheriff’s Department and the Chetek Police Department, conducted a search warrant at Chetek Realty, LLC and arrested Quinlan Thomas, 53 of Chetek.
This search warrant stems from an investigation over the last several months and four controlled buys that were made where a CI purchased methamphetamine from Mr. Thomas at this business.
Mr. Thomas is being held in the Barron County Jail on four counts of delivery of methamphetamine, maintaining a drug house, possession of methamphetamine and a felony bond violation and is awaiting formal charges by the Barron County District Attorney’s Office.
Per Chris Fitzgerald, Barron County Sheriff
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Overnight Structure Fire in Chetek
- 20th Person Pleads Guilty in Meth Conspiracy Involving WI, MN, & CA
- Multiple Meth Dealing Charges Filed Against Springbrook Man
- Prison Sentence for Conviction on Felony Fleeing and Meth Charges
- Express Employment Services: Respecting People, Impacting Business
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Barron Man Indicted in Federal Court on Meth Charges
- Healthy Minute: kNOw Meth Burnett County
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Charged with Break-In at Shell Lake Cenex