Sex Offender Relocating to Hayward
A registered sex offender who was previously released from prison is now relocating to the Hayward area, according to the Hayward Police Department.
Hayward City Assistant Chief James T. Wohling announces David M. Petit will reside at 10571 Sunnyside Avenue, in Hayward. Petit is a convicted sex offender who has been identified by professionals with the Department of Corrections as a person who may present a risk to re-offend.
Petit remains under the close supervision of local Probation Agents. Petit is also required to follow specific and detailed rules prescribed by DOC including no unsupervised contact with minors, no contact with victim, no alcohol, no illegal narcotics, not entering liquor establishments, and a lifetime registration with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. Petit will be residing at 10571 Sunnyside Aven, Hayward, WI.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hayward Man Gets 3.5 Years Prison on Heroin Charges
- With Child in Vehicle, Hayward Man Arrested for 3rd OWI
- Sex Offender to be Released in Ladysmith
- Sex Offender Placement Changes Vetoed by Walker
- Bayfield Co. Sheriff's Office Seeking Wanted Man with Last Known Address of Hayward, WI
- RLPD: Sex Offender to be Released in Rice Lake
- Registered Sex Offender to be Released in Sawyer County
- Registered Sex Offender Charged With Sexually Assaulting Woman at Area Church
- Sex Offender to be Released in Rice Lake