Shell Lake Arts Center Begins Series of Strategic Planning Meetings
SHELL LAKE -- Representatives of Shell Lake Arts Center's Operational Board and staff met with Bern Hapke, retired General Manager of 3M’s Food Safety Business, on January 9th, 2018, to begin a series of strategic planning sessions. Hapke, who has previously led the development of strategic and operational plans within organizations such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the International Commission for Microbiological Standards for Foods (ICMSF), will be working with the group to set future priorities for the Arts Center and ensure that staff and other stakeholders are working toward common goals.
Decisions made in the strategic planning process will help Shell Lake Arts Center guide its future programming and organizational development. Hapke stated, “The Arts Center has a long and successful history in helping young people explore and enhance their musical artistry. I am happy to be invited to help the Center build on that and to create a workable plan to enable and shape its future.”
[Featured picture: Mr. Bern Hapke and members of the Operational Board and staff at the Shell Lake Arts Center on January 9th, 2018]
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 5th Season of Shell Lake Arts Center’s “The Art of Film” Series to Conclude Saturday
- Trump, Partisanship Front And Center In Wisconsin Supreme Court Race
- Update: Rice Lake Man Facing Felony Charges After Gun Incident
- Shell Lake Chamber of Commerce and Shell Lake Arts Center to Host Irish Fest
- Join Lakeland Family Resource Center for a Fun Night Out as a Family!
- Musical Fundraiser to Benefit Rice Lake Area Free Clinic
- Meth and Our Community: Presentation to be Held at Lakeland Family Resource Center
- Become a Member of the Shell Lake Fire Department
- Shell Lake Hospital Donates $3,000 Electric Bed to Ventures Unlimited
- Church Safety & Security Training Held at Shell Lake Church