Shell Lake Arts Center Welcomes Community Leaders to Advisory Board
SHELL LAKE -- Representatives of Shell Lake Arts Center's Operational Board met at WITC in Shell Lake on Monday, December 11th, with their newly established Advisory Board.
Members of this new committee include Mel Breed (Brotoloc Health Care Systems), Tara Burns (SLAC Executive Director), RG Conlee (President and CEO at Tylark Corporation), Jeff Gottwig (Professional Musician and Educator), John Grump (Hydrogeologist with WI DNR), Berne Hapke (Retired 3M Healthcare and Food Safety), Carol Heim (SLAC Board Member), Larry Jerome (Jerland Farms), Ron Keezer (Associate Professlor of Music (Emeritus) from UW-Eau Claire), Maureen Revak (SLAC Board Member/Treasurer), Sheila Aderman Squires (SLAC Board Member), Stan Stanislawski (SLAC Board Member/Vice President), and Bill Taubman (SLAC Board Member/President).
The meeting focused on Arts Center accomplishments during its first 50 years and challenged the group to address its vision and mission for the future including the current capital project for facility improvements. The Advisory board plans to meet three times a year with the mission to provide advice, guidance, and perspective on the Arts Center's programming, resource development, and strategic/business planning. Members will also expand the Center's reach by developing and building relationships within their communities and will assist in establishing benchmarks to measure Shell Lake Arts Center's success.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Winter Camping Rendevous Set for Feb.1-4 At Sawmill Lake Campground
- Shell Lake PD's Monthly Report from 12/11 to 1/8
- Shell Lake Basketball Program to Host 'Hoops for Heroes' on Tuesday
- Rice Lake Trailer Court Evacuated After Report of Man With Gun
- Three Vying for Two Seats on Spooner School Board
- Washburn County Board Supervisor Candidates List
- DrydenWire.com Creates, Donates New Logo to the Shell Lake Police Foundation
- Pickup Falls Through Ice on Spooner Lake
- Stone Lake Receives $2,962 in Reimbursement from Wisconsin Disaster Fund
- Release Revoked for Man Charged in 1996 Shell Lake Sexual Assault of Child Case