Shell Lake Hospital Donates $3,000 Electric Bed to Ventures Unlimited
SHELL LAKE -- Shell Lake hospital donated an electric bed valued at $3,000 to Ventures Unlimited.
Board member, Phil Soltis, contacted the Shell Lake Hospital and they immediately responded with the donation of a bed.
Ventures Unlimited not only provides vocational training but also provides daily cares for those in need and an electric adjustable bed became a necessity.
Ventures Unlimited Receives Certificate of Commendation from the Office of the Governor
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 | News Release
SHELL LAKE -- Ventures Unlimited in Shell Lake was recently given a Certificate of Commendation from the Office of the Governor for their work cleaning the Washburn County waysides and historical markets for the last 30 years.
Minong, Shell Lake and Springbrook waysides are seasonal sites maintained by a crew at Ventures. They clean the facilities plus take care of all ground work.
Ventures also maintains ground work at the historical marker on Highway 70 in Spooner.
[Pictured above from left to right: Paul Warner, Dan Zaporowski, Ed Swan, Andy Zemaitis, Skyler Jones, Shane Litwiller and Kristin Frane.]
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 5th Season of Shell Lake Arts Center’s “The Art of Film” Series to Conclude Saturday
- Update: Rice Lake Man Facing Felony Charges After Gun Incident
- Shell Lake Chamber of Commerce and Shell Lake Arts Center to Host Irish Fest
- Musical Fundraiser to Benefit Rice Lake Area Free Clinic
- Become a Member of the Shell Lake Fire Department
- Church Safety & Security Training Held at Shell Lake Church
- Shell Lake Arts Center Announces Exciting Addition to the Adult Big Band Workshop
- Shell Lake’s Linda Degner Wins WAF Prize
- Ventures Unlimited Receives Certificate of Commendation from the Office of the Governor