We had 231 total property's affected by this storm. We do not have a dollar amount on this at this time.
We still have 1 female in an area hospital in serious condition.
We are in need of more volunteer at the Volunteer Reception Center at St Peters Church on Hwy 8. We have 2 bus loads at 4 different area of the county but are in need of more.
Use 211 if you need help and you will be added to our list.
Thanks to everyone for the support.
Per Chris Fitzgerald, Barron County Sheriff
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Sawyer Co. Sheriff Issues Update on Investigation
- Sheriff’s Dept. Now Carrying a Backpack Full of Books in Their Squad Cars
- Burnett County Sheriff's Office Seeks Public's Help After Recent Theft
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Wisconsin Residents Affected by the Tornado in Barron and Rusk Counties
- Support Your Local Sheriff's Special Response Team
- Jury Trial Scheduled for Burnett County Sheriff's Deputy Charged with OWI
- Dock Talk: Sheriff's Deputy and Army Recruiter William Shafer
- 'You Are Not Alone Initiative' Announced for Residents Affected By Recent Tornado
- Barron County Sheriff: Initial Damage Estimates Reach $10 Million Dollars