SPOONER, WI -- DrydenWire.com founder Ben Dryden and Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald were back for their 149th episode of Positive Tuesday W/ Ben & Fitzy!
Topics discussed included:
- Saturday Night Crash in Barron County Leaves Juveniles Injured
- Barron County Deputies Swiftly Apprehend Armed Suspect After 911 Call Reports Threats At Local Establishment
- Court Sentences Man Convicted By Jury For Sexual Assault Of Child Victims
- Case Charging Son With Attempted Homicide Of Mother Bound Over For Trial
- Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers Extends Application Deadline For Barron County Circuit Court
The wide-ranging chat was live-streamed on DrydenWire's Facebook page today, Tuesday, August 1, 2023.
ICYMI: You can watch the recording on Facebook Watch (here), or stream below.
Positive Tuesday W/ Ben & Fitzy is presented by Professional Exteriors & Interiors. With nearly 20 years of experience, this locally owned and operated business provides quality work — both on the outside and the inside — of your home or business. Like Ben & Fitzy, they believe that it’s the little things that make a big difference. So give them a call today at 715-520-2271 to find out what difference they can make for you.