While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on DrydenWire.com's social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
DrydenWire.com does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment (and users) will be deleted (or blocked) if a comment or direct message contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments that the DrydenWire.com Social Media deems inappropriate.
All links posted as comments on DrydenWire.com posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.