Spooner Area Chamber of Commerce is Seeking Full-Time Executive Director
The Spooner Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director opportunity is a full-time position that works under the direction of the Spooner Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Board of Directors.
This full-time position does require some evening and weekend hours as needed.
Applicants must be proficient in MS Office and possess strong interpersonal and organization skills. Applicants must also have the ability to learn new computer programs quickly, customer service and marketing experience and be able to lift 10-50 lbs.
Minimum Education Requirements: H.S. Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 3rd, 2017
Please email resume, cover letter, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description can be found at spoonerchamber.org
Or at the Chamber desk at:
- Spooner Area Chamber of Commerce
- 122 North River Street
- Spooner, WI 54801
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Cumberland Police Seeking Public's Help Identifying Female Subject
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store