Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
Pursuant to Wis. Stats. §120.06(6)(b) notice is hereby given to qualified electors of the Spooner Area School District that a school board election will be held on Tuesday, April 3, 2018 to fill the following board positions:
Two members will be elected at large to three-year terms which will expire in April of 2021.
The current incumbents are Paul Johnson and Julie Rich.
Nomination papers will be available for completion on Friday, December 1, 2017. An elector desiring to be a candidate for a position on the school board must file a Campaign Registration Statement and a Declaration of Candidacy at the Spooner Area School District Office located in the high school complex at 801 County Highway A, Spooner, WI between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday, mailed or delivered to the address noted above.
Nominations papers must be submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. District boundary information can be obtained at the above location.
If required, the date for a primary election is Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store
- Spooner Police Activity Log for October, 2017