Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
SPOONER, Wis. -- The Spooner Area Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to announce that there will be a new Executive Director leading the chamber in just over a month.
The chamber board would like to welcome Addie Erdmann as the Executive Director.
Addie is a recent graduate from UW-Eau Claire with a degree in Organizational Communication and a certificate in American Sign Language. She is looking forward to applying her marketing, sales, social media, and communication expertise to her new role.
“My parents moved here about two years ago and I was immediately drawn to the town,” said Addie. In her free time she enjoys snowboarding, reading, painting, and waterskiing. She is an avid show skier and is excited to use the 950 lakes in the area to continue her favorite hobby. She’s also a huge animal lover and is looking forward to adopting a dog of her own from the humane society in the near future.
New projects are already being discussed and the chamber board is excited about the future of not only the chamber, but the entire area. “I am very excited to be a resident of Spooner,” Erdmann said, “I am looking forward to contributing to Spooner’s already flourishing business community!”
If you would like to welcome Erdmann to the area, her first official day on the job will be January 2nd. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Rep. Quinn Announces December Listening Sessions
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store