Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
SPOONER, Wis. -- Volunteer Partners of Spooner Health will hold their 27th annual Love Light Tree Ceremony on Monday, December 4 at 4:30 p.m. in the lobby of Spooner Health.
This event is organized by Betsy Andrea of the Volunteer Partners of Spooner Health and will feature the Spooner Chamber Ensemble and community resident Jean Parker.
Community members can make a minimum donation of $5 and “purchase” a red, blue or white light. A red light is in honor of someone, a blue light is for peace or for someone who has or is serving our country and a white light is in memory of someone. Previous years has seen over 120 lights placed on the tree to honor and remember loved ones.
Mike Schafer, Spooner Health CEO, will welcome everyone and read the names of all those whom lights were purchased. All proceeds go towards the 2018 scholarship fund for students interested in a career in healthcare.
Love Light donation forms can be picked up at Spooner Health or downloaded at www.spoonerhealth.com/events.
Spooner Health is a 20-bed critical access hospital with a wide range of services from emergency and inpatient care to outpatient therapy, surgery and diagnostic imaging. Spooner Health is dedicated to providing high quality healthcare with excellent service.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Barron County Woman Charged with Wire Fraud & Tax Crimes
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store