SPOONER, WI — Registration for the following eligibility groups to receive their COVID-19 vaccine is now open at SpoonerHealth.com/Vaccine:
- Frontline health care
- Residents and staff in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Police and fire personnel, Corrections Personnel
- Age 65 and older
- Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care program
- Some public-facing essential workers (chefs, servers & hosts in a restaurant are ELIGIBLE as part of the food chain supply category)
- Non-frontline essential health care personnel
- Congregate living facility staff and residents
The vaccine clinic will be held on Friday, March 19 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
You must be available for your second dose on April 9.
Please do not call the hospital to make an appointment.