Spooner Health’s 10th Annual Golf Outing is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, August 16th, at Spooner Golf Club with a 1:00 pm Shotgun Start.
The winning team will receive $500 in Pro Shop credit ($125 for each player). Second and third place teams will receive $300 and $200 respectively. Golfers also have a chance to win prizes for mulligan raffle, hole events, course games, and putting contest.
The entry fee for the event is $80 per person. The four-person scramble format includes 18 holes of golf, power cart, dinner and sleeve of balls. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship opportunities are also available. Non-golfers are invited to join those golfing for dinner at 6:00 pm for $25 (pre-registration required).
Spooner Health is a Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 Emergency Care, Inpatient, Surgery, Imaging, Infusion, Laboratory, Homecare and Rehabilitation Services (physical, occupational, speech and massage therapy). Proceeds from this year’s event will be used to support capital items that will enhance patient services.
For registration information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Emily Stariha at 715-939-1727 or email@example.com.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- The Treat Depot in Spooner is Pulling Out all the Stops for Their Grand Opening
- Registered Sex Offender to be Released in Sawyer County
- Spooner Police Activity Log - July, 2017
- Spooner Woman Facing Multiple Meth Related Criminal Charges
- Athletic Trainer to Start at Spooner PT
- Spooner Graduate Selected to USRowing Team; Eyes 2020 Paralympics in Tokyo
- Decision on Vacant Spooner Building Announced at City Council Meeting
- Spooner Family Involved in 3-Vehicle Crash in St. Cloud, MN
- Giveaway Saturday: Win a $25 Gift Card from Shopko Hometown Spooner
- As Summer Peaks, Campgrounds Have Been Full; Perseid Meteor Shower is This Weekend