Spooner Health’s 10th Annual Golf Outing is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, August 16th, at Spooner Golf Club with a 1:00 pm Shotgun Start.
The winning team will receive $500 in Pro Shop credit ($125 for each player). Second and third place teams will receive $300 and $200 respectively. Golfers also have a chance to win prizes for mulligan raffle, hole events, course games, and putting contest.
The entry fee for the event is $80 per person. The four-person scramble format includes 18 holes of golf, power cart, dinner and sleeve of balls. Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship opportunities are also available. Non-golfers are invited to join those golfing for dinner at 6:00 pm for $25 (pre-registration required).
Spooner Health is a Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 Emergency Care, Inpatient, Surgery, Imaging, Infusion, Laboratory, Homecare and Rehabilitation Services (physical, occupational, speech and massage therapy). Proceeds from this year’s event will be used to support capital items that will enhance patient services.
For registration information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Emily Stariha at 715-939-1727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Preliminary Hearing Set for Man Charged with Making Terrorist Threats at Spooner Graduation
- 3-Vehicle Crash in Spooner
- Spooner Man Sentenced on Drug Charges
- Competency Evaluation Ordered for Spooner Man Charged with Possession of Child P*rn
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Swing Into Summer Golf season'
- Spooner Man Facing Multiple Meth Related Charges in Washburn & Burnett Counties
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony OWI 4th Offense
- Spooner 'Blows' No More
- (VIDEO) Bear Caught on Camera by Spooner Homeowner