Spooner Police Activity Log for October, 2017
Listed below are just a few of the things that Spooner Officers handled from October 1-31st, 2017.
-Officers responded to a report of an argument. Charges were referred on one subject for Possession of THC and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
-Officer initiated a traffic stop. The passenger was arrested for multiple warrants. The driver was Cited for Operating After Suspension. Charges were referred on one subject for Possession of THC.
-Officers executed a search warrant, the suspect was not at the scene. Charges were referred and a warrant issued for the suspect for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
-Officers took a report of drug paraphernalia. Charges were referred on one subject for the violation.
-Officers responded to a report of a child locked in the vehicle. The vehicle was opened and charges referred on one subject for possession of drug paraphernalia.
-Officer initiated a traffic stop. The driver was cited for Operating While Intoxicated (1st Offense) and charges were referred for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
-Officers located and arrested a subject for multiple warrants.
-Officers took a report of retail theft. Two subjects were identified and cited for the violation.
-Officers responded to a verbal domestic. One subject was arrested for a warrant.
-Officers to a report of a no-contact violation. The suspect was located and arrested for felony Bail Jumping.
-Officers responded to a report of an unexpected death. This case remains an ongoing investigation.
Also handled by Spooner Officers were:
- 69 Traffic Stops
- 18 Medical Call/Lift Assist
- 8 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 31 Animal Complaints
- 18 Civil Issues
- 6Agency Assists
- 11 Motorist Assist
- 203 Misc. Calls for Service
The purpose of this information is to inform the public of some of the calls for service and actions taken by the Spooner Police Department.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store