Spooner Business Owner Holds Burglar at Gunpoint Until Police Arrive
SPOONER -- Shortly after midnight on the morning of January 12, 2018, Officers from the Spooner Police Department and Washburn County Sheriff's Office responded to a burglary in progress at a Spooner Business. Officers arrived and found the business owner had the suspect held at gunpoint.
During the initial investigation, it was determined that forced entry had been made into the business through a window, and two firearms were taken. The firearms were recovered and the suspect was transported to the Spooner Emergency Room for injuries consistent with glass cuts.
The Spooner Police Department would like to thank the Washburn County Sheriff's Office for their quick response and assistance with the investigation. This case remains under investigation.
Per Jerry Christman, Spooner Police Chief
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Most Spooner Teachers Receive First Pay Raise in Four Years
- All Charges Dismissed on Spooner Drug House Bust
- Spooner Middle School Faces Bullying
- 2 Years in Prison for Spooner Man Convicted in IPlay Burglary
- Spooner High School Select Choir to Present First-Ever Annual Concert
- Spooner's ReStore is Not Closing
- BioActive Nutrients Moving to Spooner's Downtown
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary in Washburn County
- Spooner Rodeo Parade Announces Live Music Performance by Nashville Recording Artist