Start Your Holiday Shopping Early at Spooner Health
SPOONER, Wis. -- Volunteer Partners of Spooner Health will be hosting a Holiday Gift Shop Open House on November 16 and 17 at Spooner Health. The hallway will be lined with tables featuring Christmas décor, gift sets, jewelry and much more. There will also be refreshments and door prizes. Stop by Spooner Health between 9a and 4p to start your holiday shopping early!
Volunteer Partners of Spooner Health hosts various fundraisers throughout the year. Volunteer Partners donates funds to benefit health services and equipment needs, annual scholarships for high school seniors and local non-traditional students entering the field of healthcare. Volunteer Partners is also committed to using raised funds to distribute toothbrushes and toothpaste to people in need via the local food pantries. Our volunteers also are active advocates on behalf of healthcare issues.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Spooner Fire Chief on Dangers of Carbon Monoxide
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony Forgery and Bail Jumping
- Rabies Control: Don’t Let a Dog Bite Ruin your Holiday Season
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Give Your Family the Gift of WIC this Holiday Season