STEAM* Night is coming, Thursday, April 6th from 5:00-7:00. This is a free family event held at Spooner Middle School for all district students. The evening will include a free supper, hands-on activities, a technology presentation, and NASA Club presentations. Don't miss this fun hands-on event!
Community partners will have presentation tables, some with hands-on activities. The community partners are Nexen Group, Spooner Memorial Library, Lakeland Family Resource Center, Indianhead Community Action Agency, FISH (Friends Into Spooner Hatchery), 4H, Farm to School (F2S), Great Northern Fur Tanning, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Spooner Health System, and The Gypsy and The Frog.
Sponsored by 21st Century Community Learning Center & SES/SMS Afterschool programs
*STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math).
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Preliminary Hearing Set for Man Charged with Making Terrorist Threats at Spooner Graduation
- Save The Date: Spooner Health’s 10th Annual Golf Outing
- 3-Vehicle Crash in Spooner
- Spooner Man Sentenced on Drug Charges
- Competency Evaluation Ordered for Spooner Man Charged with Possession of Child P*rn
- Spooner Man Facing Multiple Meth Related Charges in Washburn & Burnett Counties
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony OWI 4th Offense
- Spooner 'Blows' No More
- (VIDEO) Bear Caught on Camera by Spooner Homeowner
- Felony OWI Dismissed – Spooner Man Pleads No Contest to Drug Charges