Thursday's show is scheduled to begin at 9:30a on DrydenWire's Facebook page.
If you are unable to watch the show live on FB, a recording will be published on DrydenWire's YouTube channel and website later in the day.
A Bit About Eric Bott
- Eric started his career as a carpenter/waiter/bartender and jumped into policy/politics in his early 20s.
- He spent 10 years as a legislative aid in Madison, much of it as policy and budget director to the past speaker and senate majority leader (the Fitzgerald brothers). He ran point on all the major policies of Walker’s first term in the state legislature from Act 10 to Voter ID and ran campaigns all over Wisconsin.
- He worked at Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce, the state’s chamber of commerce, for three years as their Environmental and Energy Policy Director and spent entirely too much time trapped in the bowels of the DNR building.
- Eric has been with Americans for Prosperity as their Wisconsin State Director for 7 years. “It’s an amazing job because it gives me the opportunity to lead a wonderful team in support of policies that make peoples’ lives better. We often get to be the voice for the voiceless in the state capitol.”
- Eric is a married father of three boys. His family and I travel extensively and love the outdoors – hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, and mountain climbing. “I’m a huge nerd and read books as quickly as I can get my hands on them, listen to a wide variety of music, love movies, and more!”