Togs N Toys Trading Post, Children’s Consignment Sale
Togs N Toys Trading Post is a semi-annual children’s consignment sale. His sale will be held at the Barron Area Community Center, 800 Memorial Drive in Barron, Wisconsin. The sale will run April 5th to 8th. April 5th and 6th will be for consignors to drop of items and April 7th and 8th will be for the public to shop. Shopping is a breeze because items in good condition will be accepted and they are organized making shopping efficient.
This sale is a chance to clean out closets and cash in. Turn outgrown maternity, infant and baby items as well as children’s clothing into cash. Gently used toys, baby equipment, furniture and children’s sporting goods are also accepted at this sale. Consignors earn more money than at a consignment shop with less hassle than a yard sale. You set the price and keep 70% with no added fees for registering. At the close of the sale, consignors can choose to donate unsold items to the Benjamin’s House charity. There is no waiting for your reward because you pick up your check at the end of the sale.
So how do you join this ultimate children’s sale?
- Check out our website www.togsntoystradingpost.com and register to be a consignor. You will receive your individual consignor tags. You will find directions on our website so you can prepare your items for the sale.
- Thursday, April 5th and Friday, April 6th you check-in your items. Friday evening is a shopping bonus, the pre-sale for consignors.
- Saturday the sale is open to the public.
- Sunday morning the sale is open to the public until noon with many items half price.
- Sunday afternoon consignors pick up unsold items and collect their checks.
The website gives you in-depth information on many questions like how to register, what to sell, how to prepare your items, pricing suggestions and even cleaning tips. If you do not find an answer to a question you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is easy to join in this great opportunity for families and bring your friends.