Tree Stand Photo Contest
While you are waiting to bag your buck, take a minute and snap a great picture of your deer stand and submit it to DrydenWire.com for our Deer Stand Photo Contest.
The photo contest starts on Saturday, November 18th, and ends on November 25, 2017. DrydenWire will select the winning three pictures and post them on our website, Facebook page, and Twitter page on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
The contest is not about "best" deer stand, rather, the best picture of your tree stand. Anyone can submit a photo.
How to enter
Submit your photo:
- Your first & last name (or last initial if preferred).
- The location of your deer stand (as accurate as you want but must include the county it's located in).
- Information about the photo & deer stand.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Youth Book Illustration Contest Announced
- Burnett County Sheriff’s Deputy Pleads No Contest to OWI w/Child in Vehicle
- WCAHS Tree of Lights Event: 'Dreams Do Come True'
- Alcohol Suspected as Factor in Vehicle vs Tree Crash in Burnett County
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Kicking Off 3rd Annual Food Drive and Coloring Contest!
- Authorities: Grantsburg Man Dies After Large Tree Limb Lands on Him
- Governor Walker to NFL: Take a Stand Against Domestic Violence
- Around Town: Spooner's Lucy Strunk Wins Third Place in National Poster Contest
- Vehicle vs Tree Crash Results in Death of Barron Co. Man