Troubles with Verizon Service Today? It Wasn't Just You
SPOONER -- If you live in any of the areas on the map below and have Verizon Wireless as your service provider, you may have experienced service interruption this morning.
A representative for Verizon told DrydenWire.com earlier today that there was a tower issue that was causing the interruption of service.
"I do see it listed as a critical ticket and if it has been going on for more than a few hours, then I would see it as being cables were cut or something that provides connection to those towers."
As of 12:23p today, service is back up for us. Are you still experiencing issues? Let us know by commenting on our Facebook page.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Movie Review: 'Black Panther' (with Trailer)
- Spooner Man Charged With Manufacturing Meth
- What Exactly is the County Veterans Service Office?
- Create Your Own Custom Premiere Building with Estimated Price
- Gordon Woman Charged With 5th OWI
- Security Health Plan invests in Birchwood Four Corners Ambulance Service
- Northwoods Hardware Hank Announces First 'How To' Demonstration with Dixie Belle Paints
- Chetek Man Charged with ‘Controlled Buy’ Meth Investigation in Barron County
- More Than Just Winter Fun, Chetek Winter Fest is Fundraising!