POLK COUNTY -- At 9:29p on Sunday, law enforcement agencies responded to a two-vehicle crash on County Road M at 192nd Street in Polk County near Star Prairie. The crash involved 2 injuries.
The Wisconsin State Patrol and the Polk County Sheriff's Office responded to the two-vehicle crash with injuries.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, the initial investigation indicates a pickup truck was southbound when it deviated from its lane of travel into the northbound lane striking the front of the car traveling northbound.
The driver of the car (Unit 1) was transported to Osceola Medical Center by ambulance with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the pickup truck (Unit 2) was airlifted to Regions Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Unit 1: Passenger Car (2007 Toyota Camry)
- Driver: Davidsavor, Troy Patrick
- 39-Year-Old Male From Saint Croix Falls, WI
- Injuries: Non-Life Threatening
- Transported To: Osceola Medical Center
- Alcohol Use: No
- Enforcement Action: Pending Investigation
Unit 2: Pickup Truck (2000 Chevrolet S Truck)
- Driver: Owen, Dylan Kenneth
- 21-Year-Old Male From Lake Elmo, MN
- Injuries: Life-Threatening
- Transported To: Regions Hospital
- Alcohol Use: Yes
- Seatbelt Use: No
- Enforcement Action: Yes
Assisting agencies included Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Osceola Police Department, Osceola Fire Department, Allied Fire Department, Osceola Area Ambulance, New Richmond Area Ambulance, and Life Link III Helicopter.
Last Update: Jul 05, 2022 7:16 am CDT