Alcohol Suspected as Factor in Vehicle vs Tree Crash in Burnett County
Alcohol is suspected as being a factor in a vehicle vs tree crash in Burnett County at approximately 9:40p on Friday, November 17, 2017, according to a Burnett County Sheriff's Motor Vehicle Crash Report.
The report states that the vehicle's driver was heading southbound on Soderberg Road and failed to negotiate a curve and drove straight off the roadway striking a tree head-on.
The 2006 Chevy Trailblazer was operated by a 59-year-old male from Siren. The Crash Report indicates that the initial injury was suspected of being serious. The current condition of the driver is unknown to DrydenWire.com at this time.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Burnett County Sheriff’s Deputy Pleads No Contest to OWI w/Child in Vehicle
- WCAHS Tree of Lights Event: 'Dreams Do Come True'
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/20 to 11/26
- Healthy Minute: kNOw Meth Burnett County
- Fatal Crash in Washburn County
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/13 to 11/19
- Tree Stand Photo Contest
- Clear Lake Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying this Vehicle & Subject
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/6 to 11/13