Washburn Co. Player Holds $50,000 Powerball Ticket
One lucky Wisconsin player is holding a $50,000 winning Powerball ticket from the Saturday, November 18 Powerball drawing.
The lucky winner purchased their ticket at the Holiday #72 at 730 South River Street in Spooner (Washburn County).
The winner matched four out of five numbers plus the Powerball. Saturday's winning Powerball numbers were 17, 28, 31, 32 and 39 with a Powerball of 26. The Power Play number was 3.
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- $90,000 Badger 5 Ticket Sold in Barron County
- Cumberland Resident Claims $50,000 Powerball Ticket
- Muskies' Coach Canfield's Former Player Signs NHL Contract With Columbus Blue Jackets
- Schimel, Walker Issue Statements; Everest Metro Holds Press Conference (Video)
- Man Claims $50,000 Lottery Ticket Sold in Trego
- Spooner Man Claims $50,000 Powerball Ticket
- Washburn County Player Holds $50,000 Powerball Ticket Sold at Spooner Kwik Trip
- $50,000 Powerball Tickets Sold in Trego, Altoona and Franklin