Washburn County Board Supervisor Candidates List
WASHBURN COUNTY -- Below is the final copy of the spreadsheet tracking the status of election packets requested and returned for Washburn County Board of Supervisor positions (all 21 districts) for the next election, which will be April 3, 2018.
Individuals who wished to be on the ballot needed to have the required forms filed in Washburn County by 5p today, January 2, 2018.
There were two registered write-in candidates, one vacant district, and several contested districts.
The next deadline is this coming Friday for any challenges to paperwork.
Click on the information to view/download the spreadsheet.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- List of Events Scheduled for 'Jack Frost Festival'
- Three Vying for Two Seats on Spooner School Board
- Washburn County Board Supervisor to Tender Resignation
- Shell Lake Arts Center Welcomes Community Leaders to Advisory Board
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- WEC Certifies 6 Candidates for Special 10th Senate Election
- Washburn County Board Supervisor Resigns
- Barron County’s September Warrant List
- Railroad Park Committee Meets to Set Up Project Priority List