Construction update: work will now begin on September 18, 2017 with the base course placement and the remainder of the schedule continuing as listed with starts date possibly being impacted for the future activities.
WASHBURN COUNTY -- County Highway G will soon be under construction and we highly suggest planning alternative routes during this timeframe as the road will most likely be closed for through traffic during the workday. Listed below is the anticipated schedule for this roadway construction.
Start Date & Nature of Activity
- September 11, 2017 - Base course placement
- September 18, 2017 - Pulverizing of existing blacktop
- September 22, 2017 - Spot Improvements
- September 27, 2017 - Curb and Gutter
- September 29, 2017 - Blacktopping
- October 13, 2017 - Shouldering
- October 19, 2017 - Restoration
Thank you for your patience during this construction timeframe.
Per Highway Commissioner Frank Scalzo