Washburn County Jail Bookings from 12/11 to 12/17
DrydenWire.com has been informed by the Washburn County Sheriff's Office the following people were recently booked in Washburn County.
Click anywhere below to view/download as high-resolution (PDF).
Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 1/8 to 1/12
- Namekagon River Highlighted as Wisconsin's Moving National Park with Help from Tourism Grant
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 1/8 to 1/14
- This Week's Great Deals from Economart - 1/15 to 1/21
- Events in Washburn County from 1/15 to 1/28
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 12/25 to 1/05
- Shell Lake PD's Monthly Report from 12/11 to 1/8
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 1/1 to 1/7
- This Week's Great Deals from Economart - 1/8 to 1/14
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 12/25 to 12/31