DOC Issues Warrant for Man Being Sought by the Washburn County Sheriff's Office
Washburn County Sheriff Terry Dryden stated to DrydenWire.com that Jason J. Stariha has still not been located. Sheriff Dryden stated the following on Facebook:
Washburn County Sheriff's Office Looking for This Suspect
Sunday, October 15, 2017 | WCSO l News Release
The Washburn County Sheriff's Office is looking for Jason J. Stariha, M/W, DOB: 06/02/70. Stariha is wanted for Domestic Abuse Disorderly Conduct, Felon in Possession of a Firearm and Reckless Endangerment.
Stariha is wanted on these charges after an incident in the early morning hours, this morning, on Spooner Lake Road, Township of Spooner.
Anyone having information please call the Washburn County Sheriff's Office at 715-468-4720.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- (UPDATE) Rusk County Sheriff's Office has Identified Subjects
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Charged with Break-In at Shell Lake Cenex
- Arrest Warrant Issued on Attempted Arson Charges Filed Against Grantsburg Man
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subject
- First Independent Mortgage Consultant Office Opens in Spooner
- (UPDATE) Washburn Co. Man Wanted on Nationwide Warrant Apprehended
- Man Wanted on Nationwide Warrant Arrested: Appears in Barron County Court
- Nationwide Warrant Issued for Man Wanted by Barron County Sheriff's Dept.
- Sheriff: Nationwide Warrant Issued for Wanted Washburn County Man